4.28.2008

March for Babies


TEAM BABY BOOT CAMP
(Lynn, Marlis, me, Anne, Nancy, Cathy, Lillian, Julie & Jamie)


Saturday we had our March for Babies. It was a lot of fun! Jake and I met up with the Baby Boot Camp moms at Peet's first thing Saturday morning and then we all mosied on over to the starting line together. And because of all of you that sponsored me, I was a "Top Walker" and got a hat, long-sleeved T-shirt, sweatshirt and gift certificate for a book for Jake! I also got my name and picture in our Boot Camp newsletter with the other two Top Walkers, so that was fun!


The walk was long and the day was really warm, but there was so much good conversation the time just flew by. Jacob spent most of his stroller ride next to his buddy Joey so they had a great time. They swapped cars and trains and snacks and kept each other well occupied.



Again, I can't say thank you enough to your sponsorship and support with this walk. I truly appreciate it and, especially being pregnant, know that's it's going toward a good cause!

No comments: