4.28.2008

Jake vs. his Parents

It has become clear that while I SHOULD be in bed, relishing sleep, I instead spend time making power point comparisons of either my children or, now, my husband and I versus Jake!

No one can decide who Jake looks like. Or they'll say that such-and-such looks like Ben while another part looks like me. I guess he gets his fabulous looks from both sides (haha). Anyway, I'll let you decide for yourself! (I have to say, those eyebrows/that forehead - those expressions are definitely from Ben. But the big old mouth and Turley nose? What do you think?)

~in case you couldn't tell, the first picture is Ben, the rest are me~





2 comments:

Bees said...

What a cute comparison! I think the only thing he got from Ben are those eyebrows! Otherwise the good looks are mostly you, my dear.

J-Me said...

I love the picture comparisons!! I never really realized how much Jake looks like you! He did get the facial expressions from Daddy though!!!