4.11.2008

Good Results

Saw the doctor today and all the baby's measurements look terrific! They've updated my due date to 9/8/08 - 4 days earlier. The earlier the better in my opinion! It was hot today and it gave me a little glimpse into how uncomfortable I may be this summer! Thank God for a/c and pools. (Missing the beach right about now - it will be worse this summer!)

Jacob talked a lot about his "baby sister" today so he is in much better spirits. We spent the whole day out and about today and he was an absolute champion. I was so impressed and proud. No issues, no complaining - and he only napped about an hour in the car. For anyone with a child, you know what a big deal this is! :)

By the way, speaking of great results - a HUGE thank you to everyone who is sponsoring me in the March of Dimes March for Babies! I will walk hard for all of you! My original goal was $200 and thanks to you all, I'm already up to $360!! Amazing - you are all amazing. The walk is in 2 weeks - I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: